lunes, octubre 09, 2017

Some women

I have seen them as sisters of love interests of mine or partners of some of my friends. Mainly, the kind of woman lots of guys end up marrying to. Great guys by the way.
They have this subdued look, nonchalant attitude, humble and not necessarily special. They do not pay too much attention to how they dress or look yet they are still beautiful. Not exceedingly beautiful though. You cannot really grasp what they really think, but you can tell they are not dumb. They sport a conservative look and aura, but surprise you with a passion for human rights of some sort. They usually don't boast about it, but they are either geniuses in disguise or fairly competent in their good -but not top- job position.  They tend to be pale and slim, with a clean and fair face but I am sure they must come in other shapes and colours. 

How do they do it is beyond me. Maybe it is genetic. I admire them, and they are certainly lovely so it is even harder to be properly jealous of them or hate them. But I cannot seem to be friends with them either.

They seem to be the perfect partner, but you can also be assured they have somewhat acquired their individuality. Are these the real virtuous women? Is it just me and my friends who just look like a group of freaks? Or is it me trapped in this interstitial state of immaturity, a limbo that does not allow me to grow up?

Because of course they are younger!

Mental now: Find a way to know how these women do it.  Out of curiosity of course,  there's no point in trying to be someone who you are not supposed to. 


No hay comentarios: