miércoles, mayo 01, 2019

Manic Pixie Dream

(The good thing about mental notes, or at least these ones, is that sometimes even when you disagree with your past self or you find her utterly immature, you can appreciate the long road that the journey has taken you in)

Anyway, not one of those days.
I ask myself often in how many pieces I am broken. And how I just can't living without a community but I can't grasp love and humanity and want people and be wanted in return.  I wish I could live fully in the manic pixie world, happily embodying the manic pixie girl that allow the protagonist t grow and continues to live without noticeable change or growth, mantaintaining a quirky existence that is adorable and endearing.

Mental note:  no matter if I perceive people looking at me like that, I am not a manic pixie dream girl.  One day I will learn to be real to others, and not just adorable and quirky. In the meantime, press on and battle feelings with truths.

No hay comentarios: